Charles Washington Hall is a major Charles Town, West Virginia community landmark, built in 1874 and dedicated to Charles Washington, brother of President George Washington and founder of Charles Town. Since then the Hall has been home to the United States Post Office and to a number of restaurants and businesses.
Grand Light was contacted to design and fabricate a custom, handcrafted steel chandelier that invoked a 21st century interpretation of a 19th century chandelier. The chandelier was constructed all from steel and featured forty-eight lights.
For specific modifications per fixture type, click the appropriate image below: