Grand Light Background

Immaculate Heart Of Mary

Pendant Light & Wall Sconce Restoration 

Project Info

Job Site Brooklyn, NY
General Contractor Artech Church Interiors, Inc.

Project Description

The parish of the Immaculate Heart of Mary was established in October 1893, to serve residents of Windsor Terrace of Brooklyn, and incorporated neighborhoods from parishes of the Holy Name, Flatbush and St. Rose of Lima, Parkville. The cornerstone for present Art Deco and Gothic Revival style church was laid on October 25, 1931.

Grand Light restored numerous pendant lights and wall sconces. The existing finish was removed via media blast and refinished with a satin black finish and multiple applications of UV resistant top coat.

Specifications

For specific modifications per fixture type, click the appropriate image below:

Type 1
Type 1
Type 2
Type 2
Type 3
Type 3
Type 4
Type 4

 

error: Content is protected !!