The dodecagon chandelier is an original gas chandelier in the gothic revival style, and was fabricated sometime in the mid 1800’s. The chandelier needed to not only be restored, but needed to be modified in order to reproduce the same effect the original gas chandelier would have created, with one exception. As Grand Light’s restoration specialists were working on the chandelier, they made an interesting discovery. While cleaning the oxidation off of the frame, the team found a striking poly-chrome stencil beneath the verdi-green overcoat. After conferring with the church restoration committee, it was decided that the stenciling would be refinished as originally intended. At 6:30 a.m. on the scheduled day of delivery, members of Grand Light’s restoration team made their way up to Orford, New Hampshire with the completed chandelier in tow. Carefully crated and packed, the fixture arrived at the church at 11:00 a.m. and the installation process began. Once assembled at ground level, the electrician connected the chandelier to the light lift and finalized the installation by attaching the completed piece to the ceiling.