Grand Light Background

Saints Aedan & Brendan Church

Project Info

Job Site New Haven, CT

Project Description

Located on Fountain Street and McKinley Avenue in New Haven, Connecticut, Saints Aedan & Brendan Church, formally St. Aedan before merging with with St. Brenden in 2016, was constructed in 1922 on land purchased by Father John McGivney.

Grand Light was selected to restore interior pendants, ceiling lights, and wall sconces. Each fixture was ultrasonically and hand cleaned to remove excess corrosion and multiple applications of museum grade, UV resistant clear metal wax was applied to conserve the existing finish. New custom silver mica diffusers were fabricated and installed to replace the wall sconce’s existing diffusers.

All fixtures wiring were replaced with UL listed components and HIPOT tested in accordance with UL standard 1598. Each pendant light was modified with the addition of (3) custom directional MR16 GU10 uplights.

Specifications

For specific modifications per fixture type, click the appropriate image below:

Type 1
Type 1
Type 2
Type 2
Type 3
Type 3
Type 4
Type 4
Type 5
Type 5
error: Content is protected !!