The Church of St. Joseph is a Roman Catholic parish church under the authority of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located in Millbrook, Dutchess County, New York. It was established as a mission of Immaculate Conception Church in Amenia in 1870, and elevated to parish status in 1889. The first pastor was E.M. Byrne. During his administration a former Baptist church building was purchased in Bangall and refitted as the Church of the Immaculate Conception. It was served by priests from St. Joseph’s, as was the mission at Oak Summit.
Grand Light restored interior pendant and ceiling lighting fixtures located in the interior of the church. All fixtures were rewired in accordance with UL standards.