The Woburn Public Library, also known as the Winn Memorial Library and located in Woburn, Massachusetts, is a Romanesque Revival building designed by architect H. H. Richardson and built between 1876 and 1879. The institution was originally established in 1856 when Jonathan Bowers Winn offered his salary of $300 and was matched by the Town with an additional $300 to found Woburn’s first public library in a room within the Municipal Building.
The building was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1987 in recognition of its architectural significance.
For specific modifications per fixture type, click the appropriate image below:
|Type DL1||Type DL3||Type DL4|