Grand Light is restoring and modifying large historic ceiling lights with a custom designed LED retrofit from the William McChesney Martin, Jr. Federal Reserve Board Building, built in the early 1970s and located on Constitution Ave NW &, 20th St NW, Washington, D.C.
Grand Light is restoring numerous historic exterior lanterns and wall lights from Connecticut College's ambitious multi-year renovation of existing campus facilities to support academic, athletic and residential needs of the College community.
Grand Light is restoring the massive 17th Century pewter chandelier in the Main Dining Room from The Algonquin Club of Boston private social club located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Grand Light is restoring the historic lighting fixtures, including chandeliers, ceiling lights, and wall sconces, from the renowned Waldorf Astoria New York renovation project.
Grand Light removed, completely restored, and reinstalled the existing historic lighting fixtures, including a gigantic 30' tall, 1850 lbs chandelier, eighteen cast brass wall sconces, and a set of beautiful torchieres, located in the Senate Chambers at the Massachusetts State House.
Grand Light is restoring exterior lanterns from the historic James A. Farley Post Office Building, apart of the Pennsylvania Station Moynihan Train Hall expansion building project located on 8th Avenue in New York City.
Grand Light is restoring numerous large historic chandeliers from the The Jewish Center located at 131 West 86th Street in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York. The restoration will include the cleaning/conservation of existing steel components and a new antique brass patina finish with burnished highlights for all brass components.
This project consists of the renovation and restoration of the existing United States Military Academy (West Point) Eisenhower Barracks historic exterior lanterns, ceiling lights, and wall sconces.
Grand Light is restoring the historic chandeliers from the Unitarian Church of All Souls renovation project located on Lexington Avenue on the East Side of the borough of Manhattan in New York City.