Grand Light specializes in large, complex commercial luminaire restoration services, including the utilization of state-of-the-art, on-site cleaning technologies. Using our engineered Hydrosonic Molecular Impact System (HSMI), we’re able to eliminate decades of accumulated debris cost effectively, time sensitive, and without disruption or removal of existing luminaires.
The Hydrosonic Molecular Impact System is Grand Light’s unique, proprietary method for intricate yet efficient cleaning processes. The HSMI System utilizes a 99% purified ultra-hot pressurized dry vapor steam whose natural properties loosen dirt, grease, grime, nicotine staining and more – all with no added chemicals.
The HSMI Advantage
Process and Equipment:
- Ultrasonic commercial system
- Dry vapor steam commercial system
- Six stage reverse osmosis purified water system
- Real time TDS level monitor
- Static free Hydro Sonic Molecular Impact (HSMI) delivery system
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly, and chemical free
- 5x faster than traditional cleaning methods
- Eliminates more than 99% bacteria, mold, and germs
Uniquely Qualified On-Site Staff:
- OSHA 30 construction safety and health certification
- Aerial work platform operator certification
- Decades of experience
- Cleaning, metal finishing, re-wiring, UL testing, restoration, crystal repair, assembly, disassembly, etc.
- Luminaire condition report to include inventory of any damaged or missing components or glass, noticeable structural deficiencies, electrical assessment, material analysis, and finish conditions upon completion
Experience The HSMI Advantage For Yourself
Our system includes powerful, continuous super high steam production up to 369 degrees Fahrenheit with an integrated wet vacuum system insuring residual moisture and debris extraction. Purified dry vapor steam and integrated vacuum system guarantees spot free crystals and fixture frames.
Our dedicated artisans will perform HSMI service at your property whenever required, efficiently, cost effectively, and with no mess or disruption to activities or surrounding objects. Our compact equipment is able to fit through any passageway, and environmentally friendly.
Check Out Award-Winning Results From Around The Country
Check out our award-winning results utilizing the HSMI System for a wide range of projects from around the country.
As we move further into the summer, be on the lookout for more exciting project updates, success stories, and news straight from the artisans!!!
Want to know more about what our team has been up to? Stay up-to-date on the latest news & project updates Around The Factory.
Finally, please take a moment to visit our website at GrandLight.com to learn more about our Company Capabilities, what we’ve been working on so hard to earn our Awards & Accolades, and a full listing of all Past Projects & Clients.